A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

well that’s that then!

Janathon is over for another year! I can’t say I’m sorry, I’m tired and it’s bliddy cold out there at 6:30AM! I missed two days of running (but did do a spin class on those days). One because my leg was threatening to develop from a bit sore to a full blown injury, and one because, quite frankly I was a bit busy.

I’m grateful to Janathon though, it gets me out there, even for a short time. Something is better than nothing, and I didn’t want to be not logging at least even the shortest run. I’ve done more miles this month than I’ve ever done in a month before! 133 miles (give or take a half mile or so). Although I’m a little tired I’m also pleased and proud of myself and grateful to the organisers of Janathon and the RW cousin the January mileage challenge.

I’ll be cutting back on the days that I run, but putting in some quality for the next month now, then it’ll be consolidating that for the marathon. I do so want this time to be a rather better experience than the last time!

I shall be popping in to update the training experience, but not every day.

Watch this space :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment