A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 4

Not a great deal of success exersize wise, partly due to a long day and partly due to me getting the times wrong (again).

I went to a bead embroidery workshop in Cardiff (with a little bit of guilt as my daughter was doing a bbq for her birthday). This workshop was going to be so informative and exciting and I rarely take a day to myself. So off I went to be well in time for the 10 am start. I got to the venue at 9:45 only to discover that it was not due to start until 10:30. This meant I had lost the opportunity for a morning run.

A 2 mile walk would have to do.

I did make it back to the bbq in time to eat (after most of the clearing up had been done ☺).

And I brought with me a new creation

The colours are lovely, but it's not perfect by any means. However, I did enjoy the workshop, made new friends and learnt some new skills to practice.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely necklace and well done for squeezing in your Juneathon walk!

    ReplyDelete