A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Juneathon Day 5

I'm almost a day late again blogging - must try harder!

Yesterday was a spin day. I was doing the spin (or RPM) on a regular basis until health and other life issues got in the way. I've recently started back to it. It is a hard session and can be endless. Yesterday the usual Sunday instructor wasn't there, the guy who took it is a hard taskmaster indeed. The room that the bikes are in are not ideal - it is small with inadequate aircon and no windows that can be opened!
Nevertheless, I enjoyed the session and came away feeling most self satisfied.

When I got back to the car I found a flat tyre!!! I managed to get it to the garage and fill it up with air though, but this morning it's gone down again. I'd better get out and get it sorted!!

I'm off to run and pump today - see you later.

I WILL try to "jogandblog" on the same day - promise

No comments:

Post a Comment