A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Juneathon Day 13

My electronic coach has told me I worked too hard last week and still need a recovery week. So a slow run walk of just over 3 miles for me today.
Monday is scheduled for body pump, but I got held up with work and faffing, so didn't get to take my kit with me. As it happens it was for the best, I got home popped a chicken casserole in the oven and trotted out. It's a lovely evening, after the deluge of rain over the weekend, it was nice to have sunshine. I'm glad I was able to take advantage of it now rather than be in a stuffy studio (the aircon is not that efficient).

And I have over 3 miles under my belt in 45 minutes, I know lots of people could walk it in that time (there are some challenging hills in that route to be fair), but I don't care. I've not been right for quite sometime, and it's lovely to get out there and enjoy my training no matter what pace it is.

Tomorrow, I'll do some weights in the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Time is not important. You got out there and enjoyed yourself, that's what matters - well done!

    ReplyDelete