A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Juneathon Day 23

Today is my wedding anniversaries. Plural because we got married twice on the same date. We remarried on our 30th wedding anniversary, saves complications of trying to remember dates!

We don't make a huge fuss of it, in fact HWMBT has not even remembered for years. However, the universe shifted on it's axis this week - not only did he remember, he bought flowers!!!

Wedding anniversaries or not, Juneathon has to be got on with, 20 minutes run walk on the dreadmill followed by body pump for me. I'm still meant to be keeping my heart rate in a certain zone and that is not easy at all.

No matter, job done and I feel good. Not only that, the sun is shining - now the universe is really shifting

1 comment: