A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Juneathon 19

My world has beEn shaken to the core! My modem has broken! The nice man who can mend it can't get here until Tuesday, so here I am on my ipad which is better than nothing but not quite the same. Also I don't know how much I'll clock up on the 3G over the next few days. If I use the Internet on this, it's usually over a wifi somewhere!

So, to the business ofnthe day.

Sundays tend to be awkward to jimmy some exersize in what with family stuff and lunch to cook. But I have managed to eject the family in time for me to get to the gym for q bimble on the treadmill and a spin class.

Bimble indeed it was, remember I'm supposed to be still on ae recovery week. So half hour on the dread mill, run walking just over 2 miles. Then into the spin studio, I was early so got on with it. I tried hard to keep the heart rate down into zone and mostly succeeded only having 5 minutes or so in zone 3. I completed 30 k in just over an hour.

I can feel my fitness levels rising and it's showing when I'm on the dread mill, I can go longer with mud heart rate not climbing so high so quickly as it was. Who knows, perhaps I have another marathon in me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment