A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

juneathon day 26

It's hard to believe that we are in sight of the finish line!

Sunday, always a busy day for me. Lovely because I get to see family and eat lunch with them. There is something comforting about the fanuily sitting at table and eating together, a bit Waltonesque maybe, but nice.

It's been hothothot today, in fact, we ate outside and I now have comedy tan lines on my arms. It was too hot to stay out there for long though, and we spent a pleasant afternoon indoors watching a film and me making some jewellery.

Then off to spin class I went. Not many people were mad/brave enough to turn up. I think there were about 5 of us in the class, a struggle for the instructor, but she managed.

All in all 22 km in 55 minutes, I thought it would be slower, because this instructor goes for heavy resistance, the Wed guy does speed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was marginally faster than last Wed. My legs did feel it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment