A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Juneathon Day 22

My internet connection keeps dropping! This is so frustrating, especially as I had the man around yesterday having been without it for 3 days! It's going to take them another two days to get here and sort it! Grrrr!!!

Apart from that, not a bad day all round.

Spin class this morning - I was there early so did an extra 10 minutes. I'm still supposed to be keeping my heart rate low (I'm bored with that now), this is so hard in a spin class that is in a small room with a carpet! I did more or less manage it though and did 23k in 55 minutes followed by a nice slow swim to stretch out the muscles - 500 m in around 15 minutes.

I had a bit of a shock when I got home HWMBT (He Who Must Be Tolerated) has actually remembered that it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and even more, has bought flowers! The Universe has shifted on it's axis

No comments:

Post a Comment