A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

juneathon day 25

I have the whole day to myself, just me and the two muppets. HWMBT has gone to Cardiff to play old soldiers, he won't be home until late this evenng.

After I dropped him off to meet the other old cronies I toddled off to the Gym. I have something of a sore leg. I've always had problems with my ITB, the right one in particular. It is such that I'm almost limping, so I decided to reduce the impact on it and work on the cross trainer first. Half an hour on that, then half an hour runwalk on the dreadmill. My electronic coach is still wanting me to keep my heart rate low, so I kept it in zone 2 for most of the time.

After a good hours work, the leg felt looser, I did do lots of stretching and rolled around on the foam roller (OUCHOUCHOUCH!)

Now what to do with the rest of the day? I have to get the muppets out for their walk, then shower and maybe a trip into town, I really need some running kit.........

No comments:

Post a Comment