A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

juneathon - the end

Evening, just looking at yesterdays post and I  see that my ipad made it's own mind up about how to spell things!!!

I sort of ran out of time today, so the runwalk was shorter than I intended, but certainly faster than at the beginning of the month! 25 minutes for 1.8 miles. never going to break any records, but proof that intelligent training may well bring positive results. Then body pump to follow, I enjoyed it so much, and looking at my heart rate, I think next week I'm going to have to up the anti and put more weight on the bars.

Part of the reason for my forced retirment a year or so ago was due to continual injury as well as chronic tiredness. I seems, I may have cracked it. I'm getting niggles, but dealing with them.

I'm really sorry to see the back of Juneathon - I want to carry this on through July, I hope I can, but the thought of having to log and blog my activities every day through June has kept me going out there. I'm not going to blog every day now, but will pop in with a weekly summary.

Before I go, I want to share another project that I've been playing with. I've not shown off a creation of mine for a while, and I'm quite pleased with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty :-) Well done for Juneathon. I've recently started going to Body Pump and love it too and am considering upping the ante myself next week - no pain no gain and all that!

    ReplyDelete