A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Juneathon day 20

I had intended escaping from work early and getting in a short run on the treadmill before body pump, but it was not to be. I left work later than I had intended and got caught up in a tailback caused by an accident on the Mway. On the way in to work in the morning the same thing had happened going the other way! There is something about that stretch of Mway that is a bit of a black spot.

In any event, I just did the body pump, slightly increased weights. I found some of the tracks hard, don't know whether it was because they were new tracks or whether I was just a bit tired.

Not a great deal of interest to write about really, a quiet day in work - I was on the urgent referral duty and there were no urgencies, odd for a Monday but I'm not complaining. It was also one of those sneaky days thawt started off pretending it was summer and ended wetter than November!

Run day today - I don't want to risk going out first thing in case I miss the man who is going to mend my modem, but do I go outside or in is the burning question. I'm not usually a fair weather runner, but this rain is just too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment