A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Friday, January 21, 2011

a better day - but not all good!

A much better day today, my cold has almost given up the ghost, and I have more energy and optimism than yesterday. How a small virusy thing can alter our whole perception of the world!

I've had a productive day, in that work has gone well.

HWMBT is having a better day and his bloods are settling.

I also did some sewing (I said there would be some sewing didn't I?) Just a runner for the unit in the lounge

It's not by any stretch of the imaginatioin perfect, but I'm still finding my way around my super duper sewing machine.

I have not run, my left leg is still a little sore, but I did an hour in the gym, 20 minutes elliptical trainer, 20 minutes brisk hill walk and 20 mintues bike. Breaking it up into 20 minute slots makes it less of a bore! So a good hours work.

Then - oh dear - then, I sat on my ipod and cracked the screen!! It works, but I don't think it'll last long like that. Now do I buy a new one? An Iphone or an Android? I don't know whether itunes will convert to android phones. The other option of course is to try to get my ipod repaired. This would be the most sensible option, but do I really want to be sensible?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds more positive all round.

    That runner looks lovely and how apt for a runner to have a runner!

    ReplyDelete