A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Just a walk or two

Today was a running rest day for me. I had intended going to the gymandswim, also then to have my haircut. However, it was not to be. The Mr is unwell again and has slept most of the day. I'm concerned but nothing to be done until more tests, even then I suspect that not a lot will be able to be done. He is due to see the consultant soon so maybe we'll have more answers.
Anyway, I didn't feel able to leave him long enough to go do my planned exercise, I had the dentist and some essential shopping to do as well. So, an extended dog walk and a brisk walk to and from the dentist will have to do for today.

I did manage to get my ironing done as well which is a bonus.

I'm due to go back to work tomorrow after a few days off, so at least I've done most of the tasks I had set myself.

2 comments:

  1. Any day that involves getting the ironing done is a success in my book! We live in a none ironing household (except for the most creased of jeans) so I salute those who can be bothered.

    Really hope things are ok in your house and everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no poor HWMBT. I do hope he feels better soon. I think a couple of walks are more than adequate exercise in a day. After all what per cent of the population don't get any further than lifting a fork to their mouths and lifting the remote to turn the TV over.

    ~~~~~~~~~~Vibes for you both~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete