A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

not a good day

Sorry people, but really not a good day. My left leg is sore, my cold is taking over and I'm soooo tired. So no more than a dog walk here.

HWMBT is not having a good day again, more blood tests, but I'm not sure just what it is they can do.

I also made a student cry today, I was giving her feedback on her last assignment, she actually passed comfortably, but was still not happy with herself. Am I glad she didn't fail!!!

Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Love to both of you Sue, sounds like you need a good rest. Be careful not to let exercise become another 'have to' for you. Take time off if you need it, and don't feel bad. And don't worry about your student, I'm sure the experience will make her more robust xx

    ReplyDelete