A patchwork view of life, some running, some knitting, some sewing.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 - double figures!

My schedule said 16  minutes run 3 walk 1, so I did. I did set the treadmill a *very* little faster to start with rather than rack it up slowly. I then walked the final 14 minutes to make up to the half hour. This adds up to an hours exercise today after walking the two muppets before work this morning.

I had intended swimming after my run, but as I had popped over to the gym in my lunchbreak, I thought I had better just walk and stretch or I would have been taking too much of a lunch break!

I slept well last night and actually, for the first time in a very long time woke up feeling fresh and rested. I'm not exactly sure why last night, but here's hoping for more nights like that one. I have a theory that it is the combination of exercise and healthy eating and no booze.

Long may it last

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are keeping on schedule, not long to go now

    ReplyDelete